09 April 2012

09 April 2012 - First Easter in South Africa

Dear Family,


(L to R) Elders Sheward and Featherstone,
President Wood, Elders Tekulve and Speed
Well, I'm afraid I have very little time today, so I can just write and say, Happy Easter. Because of public holidays I still haven't gotten your package yet. We're watching General Conference this Saturday and Sunday the 14th and 15th.

Elder Speed is cool... for an Australian. To Mariah: my mission is definitely not all just transfers! That has happened only every 12 weeks so far.

Well, I've got to be going and doing missionary work.


Elder Holland
In the meantime enjoy this movie and message [by Elder Holland, that] President Wood shared last Zone Training (last Thursday in Port Elizabeth).

-Elder Tekulve



Click on the picture for:
"Mormon Messages - Sanctify Yourselves" by Jeffery R. Holland

Joshua 3:5
  5) And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.