16 April 2012

16 April 2012 - Hike to George Peak on P-Day


George Peak, South Africa
Well, I only have a few minutes today.

Sorry Mom!

The reason why is because today I climbed George peak! It was a very strenuous climb and my legs felt like jelly at the end. But we made it. It was 1.3 km up and 17 km long one-way. It took ? and a half hours up and down. It was quite an achievement but I can assure you I'm not going to be doing it again any time soon.

I got one package. It had a shirt and tie and socks and treats in it. Thank you for that.

Oh! General Conference. I'll see if I won't be able to talk more about that with you tomorrow.

The future Elder Brennan Tekulve
at about 8 years old



Bye!

-Elder Tekulve



No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.