14 May 2012

14 May 2012 - Transfer to East London

Dear Family and Friends,

East London, South Africa - City Hall (right)

I am now serving in East London 2nd Ward. As I may have told you last week, my new companion is Elder Mooki from Johannesburg. This is a walking area and it takes about half an hour to get from our boarding to one side of the area, which is relatively small. Our big focus will be less-actives since there are many members living close together in this area.

I enjoyed calling my mom yesterday for Mother's Day, and right afterwards I got to see the BYU Young Ambassadors do some singing in the chapel. I got to meet a few of them as well. I took pictures... but I left the camera USB cord at home. I'll have more pictures next week. :)

BYU Young Ambassadors in South Africa
perform: Harmony: The Music of Life


Well... As far as I know not much is happening next week. I'll just be walking around doing missionary work. So I'll e-mail you again then!

-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.