04 June 2012

04 June 2012 - East London Flat

East London Beach, South Africa
Hello everybody!

First of all, my knees are killing me. I don't know what it is but I can't really concentrate. I'll find out later today if they're sprained or something.

Tuesday last week I went on exchanges with my District Leader, Elder Bryers from Australia. We spent a majority of our time walking around, so we may be getting bikes in the near future.

I got the Jeffery's package. Thanks for the supplies.
An "artsy" black and white photo of our flat
Otherwise East London 2nd Ward is doing great. There are lots of strong members in our area that love to help with missionary work and I'm grateful for that. There are 4 Elders in this ward; the other 2 are the Zone Leaders Elder Naylor and Elder Giles. They baptized a great young man the other week who I'm sure will be a great strength to the Ward.

Well, I think I need to go have a lie down. Have an exciting summer (I'm sure you will).


-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.