19 February 2013

18 February 2013 - Will become a Zone Leader in Cape Town

Dear Family,
L to R: Elder Tekulve, Elder Tukuafu, Sister Loretta
(going on a mission to England in March), Elder Pebe, Elder Strauss


First things first, transfer week has rolled around again. This transfer was only 5 weeks long because of MTC schedule changes. I do know where I'm going on Wednesday. I will be going back to Cape Town to be the Zone Leader in the Cape Central Zone. I will be working in the Mowbray Ward and my companion is Elder Giles from Utah (I think). Elder Giles is in my transfer (meaning he came on mission at the same time as me), and this is the first time I've been a companion with someone in my transfer. I am excited, as I only have 3 transfers left and this may be my last area.

L to R: Elder Strauss, Brother Dylan (who has submitted mission
papers but hasn't received news yet) Sister Phila (going on a
mission to Uganda in March), Elder Tukuafu,
Brother Garron (same as Dylan), Elder Pebe
Transfers made me forget everything that went on this week. Let me check my planner...
Oh yeah, this week I went on 2 exchanges in one week, one with Elder Tukuafu and another with Elder Strauss. Then in between the exchanges was a leadership training where I learned a lot about what it means to be a district leader or zone leader. We had new investigators as well, and East London 3rd Ward is doing well. Today is Sister Peggy's 90th birthday and several missionaries are going to visit and have a little dinner party. I will get her a gift but I don't know what yet...



I'm having a fantastic time on mission and am very excited for Wednesday when I will be back in Cape Town.

Thank you for all your support and e-mails. I love hearing from everyone and anyone, it doesn't even matter if you think nothing interesting has happened. Mail me anyway please. :)

The Church is true!

-Elder Tekulve

You can email Elder Brennan Tekulve here: brennan.tekulve@myldsmail.net

The "Pink House"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.