25 February 2013

25 February 2013 - In Mowbray - Cape Town, Peggy's 90th, Monopoly




Cape Town, South Africa

Hello,

I am now in Mowbray, back in Cape Town again and having a great time with Elder Giles. It's busy work being a zone leader and I'm pretty tired come the end of each day. Even now I only have a few minutes left to e-mail you.

A week ago Monday was Sister Peggy's 90th birthday. She usually invites missionaries over Monday night and this just happened to fall on a Monday so we had a little party.  We ended up getting Monopoly for her, then discovered that she has been around longer than Monopoly!
Sister Peggy and her sister, who is 88


Once I landed back in Cape Town I started learning about Zone Leader-ing and getting used to this large urban area I'm in now. We have some awesome investigators that I will tell you about next time. I hope everyone is doing well and want them to know that I love them and pray for them every day.
-Elder Tekulve

All the Guests at Sr. Peggy's 90th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.