20 May 2013

13 May 2013 - Transfers, Splits, Fish Hoek

(r-l) Elder Tekulve, his companion and two young men in the branch

Hello family,

It was really wonderful talking with you yesterday. I look forward to talking to you next in person!

Most of what went on this week I told you already. Also I don't have much time today. This week is transfers (my last before the END) but I don't know if I'm going or staying yet. I'm probably staying. On Wednesday we went on splits with some Young Men and it was great. We took a picture.

On Friday was another exchanges and I was in good old Fish Hoek again with Elder Burton from Wales. Last Monday I rolled my ankle a bit but it's mostly better now.

Well, gotta go. I love you and I know the Church is true!

-Elder Tekulve
Fish Hoek, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.