20 May 2013

20 May 2013 - 4 New Investigators, Panchos' Mexican Restaurant


Hello everybody!

This week went by soo slowly. It was wild. But good things happened. We found 4 new investigators. 2 of them are from Zimbabwe and were so excited to hear about the Restoration. They were eager to read The Book of Mormon and accept a baptismal commitment without hesitation. I look forward to teaching them. The other 2 are a young family.


Elders in Fish Hoek dining at Panchos' Mexican Restaurant


Saturday we went to a place called Panchos', a Mexican restaurant. It was easily the best Mexican food I've had in South Africa. It is hard to find Mexican food here by the way. I had a great big burrito. It was square, though. And filled with nothing but beef with sauce and cheese on top.

I am thinking about what kinds of things I can get each of you as souvenirs. I already have decided and bought a lot of it, but I can't think of what Nik or Noah would like. Any suggestions? Maybe a lion's tooth key chain?
Well, have a great one. I really enjoyed talking with everyone on Skype and I will see you in June!

-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.