09 May 2013

06 May 2013 - Settlers of Catan, Teaching Lettie, Nik's Birthday

The Settlers of Catan game, a rare missionary treasure
Hello,
This week sure went by fast. I think I've already told you about Zone Leader Council. Not much has happened since then, really. I went on exchanges with Elder Cranston from Australia and had a great time teaching and tracting. We taught Lettie last night which we haven't done in about two months because she's so busy. She is a very smart person and I really enjoy our discussions. We plan to go ice skating later today. That should be interesting... and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKOLAAS! If you thought 19 was old... try 22. I'm 22?! When did that happen?
Mother's Day is this Sunday and it kind of snuck up on me so I don't know exactly what time I will be calling you on Skype. Just be logged on on Sunday morning and you'll see me.
Not much else to say. Talk to you (Mom and Dad and John and family) on Sunday.
-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.