30 January 2012

30 January 2012 - Sister Adams' Baptism, George Peak Pictures

Back L to R: Elder Smith, Brother Adams,
Branch President Matsaluka
Middle: Mama Mawindi, Sister Pangel
Front: Brother Pangel, Sister Adams
Hello again family!

This past week has been a busy one. I think the highlight of it was the baptism of Sister Adams. She in the other Elders' area but it was still exciting for everyone. We may have even more baptisms coming up soon. It's exciting! Especially yesterday I felt like we did a lot of good and did a lot of strengthening. We're doing our job for sure. My companion Elder Larrabee is a great missionary and a hard worker. Every other Elder including the Smiths is from Utah here. The members in George Branch are great too. There's even an ex-Temple Presdent here. Branch President Matsaluka is a powerful teacher as well.


Me, Elder Simpson, and Elder Farley





This P-day we're going to a lion park in Mossel Bay. Check next week for pictures. By the way, off Mossel Bay is one of the world famous great white shark spots. Seal Island I think it's called? Maybe someday we can go great white cage diving over there!


Love,
-Elder Tekulve


A river we crossed. It's red from the iron
View from where we were on the mountain




Elder Simpson and a baboon



Revelations 3: 21
21. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.