30 July 2012

30 July 2012 - Endure to the End

Hello everybody.

It's the end of another 6 weeks again and I got transfer news last night. Elder Romney is going to Queenstown to be a Zone Leader for his last 12 weeks. I am staying in Fish Hoek and the area is combining from 2 areas to 1. My companions will be Elder Musimwa and Elder Mamaia. Elder Mamaia is going home in 2 weeks, a couple of weeks early, because of visa stuff so after that it will be just 2 missionaries left here in the Deep South.

Remember when I said this would be a busy week? I was wrong. On Wednesday I was with my old companion and current Zone Leader Elder Felshaw in Mowbray on exchanges. It was fun spending the day with him. There are a lot of Muslims in Mowbray and seeing that it's Ramadan it was interesting talking to many of them while tracting.
Missionary work in Fish Hoek is about to change. I'll talk to you next week. Until then, keep on enduring to the end. Mission has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had, and I'm only just half way through. My goal is to endure to the end.

Love, Elder Tekulve
Schindler's Lifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.