06 August 2012

06 August 2012 - Masiphumelele Township

Hello family.
The Future Elder Brennan A. Tekulve
Oh yes, it's transfer week again. Did I include the news in my last e-mail? I'm not sure. Anyway, I am staying in Fish Hoek. Now instead of 2 areas and 4 Elders there is one area and 3 Elders. That means I'm a lot more busy now working in town and the township. On the 15th Elder Mamaia from Samoa will be going home then for the next 4 weeks it's just Elder Musimwa from Zimbabwe and me. Then it's transfer day again! Yay!

This week has mostly been me trying to get the layout of the township Masiphumelele. I haven't worked in a township area for 12 weeks and I'm starting to get back in the hang of Xhosa. Wish me luck. I'm not sure really what's lined up for this coming week but we may have a couple of baptisms next Sunday if all goes according to plan.

I can bear my testimony that mission has been the most rewarding way to spend my time that I've ever experienced. I have received countless blessings. Not only me but those around me and my family as well. I really know that this work and this Church is true!

Love,
-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.