26 November 2012

26 November 2012 - Plan of Salvation, Peer's Hill

The Plan of Salvation
Credit: helamangallery.com
Well, it's been a hectic day. Mostly because my camera broke. Sigh. I have some awesome pictures that I may be able to get to you next week. We'll see if it can be repaired.

What happened this week? We met a new family, the Basson family. The father's wife passed away some years ago so it was great to be able to testify about the plan of salvation. The Spirit was very strong.



Clovelly from Peers Hill
Fish Hoek is nearby

Last Monday we climbed Peer's Hill. By the way, that cave that Dad posted on the Blog a couple of weeks ago? It's labeled as Peer's Cave, but it's not. It's actually what I think is called Tunnel Cave. We found that near the top of Peer's Hill last week. It's a really sweet bunch of rocks, but the camera is broken and I'm e-mailing a bit late today so I don't have time to upload pictures.

Thinking of you (but not too much),
-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.