01 April 2013

01 April 2013 - Easter Weekend, Mzwandile

There goes March, then. I'm sure April will be over before I know it.
 
This week was really okay... half of our investigators are out of town for Easter holidays, but last night we did see Mzwandile. He' still doing awesome, and even shares his testimony with others though he's not baptized yet. I did visit some members on Easter Sunday for dinner and then to the Bishop's family where we sung some hymns. Friday was Zone Leader Council where the training for the next transfer was set out.
 
Wednesday is transfer day again. I know Elder Giles is going to the Eastern Cape to finish his mission as a trainer. I will be staying in this area and Elder Morris from Las Vegas, who is in my Zone now, will be my new companion. This will probably be my last companion as I only have 2 transfers (12 weeks) left.
 
I am having a great experience being on a mission and I think about each of you every day.
My companion took a great picture of us with a family in the Ward but he forgot his camera today...
 
-Elder Tekulve

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment has been previewed it will post on the blog.